Roll Call. Inside 30 days. BBQ Kookoff, BENTON, KY - 4/2-4/3

I live in Paducah and haven't even heard about it

Do you have any more info?

The Flying Burritos hope to make it! Depends on our work schedules.

Chris
TFB

I do not know how many team are signed up yet, the guy i spoke with said he had a few spots left, but with Podge cookin' we will all be fighting for Reserve GC.

I talked with Ed today... He said he had 25 teams coming, with another 5 maybe's so far...

It looks like we are getting the old band back together. Cause me and Podge are coming to town... :twisted:

I know i should have requested off for the CSC BBQ Class...now i really dont have a chance... Third place is looking good

DoRagQ

DoRagQ will be there! As of today 26 teams.

Signing up today. So yeah, we'll be there. Straight off an Arkansas butt whoopin'. We'll probably be looking for some redemption. :roll:

Rick

I was going to be there as my 2010 kickoff, but due to logistical reasons have had to postpone the kickoff:( I am gonna see about being a judge or other volunteer though.

dmp

Just a heads up, the contest is at the water plant which is between 7th and 8th street in Benton, thats the only location info i have right now. Hope to get to meet the Brethren that are cooking here. This is my first KCBS contest. So if you see a big guy with lots of tattoos walking around, thats me. My team name is Big JT's Smokin BBQ

Back