Simply Marvelous

I totally agree with you, I give props to Simply Marvelous BBQ every time I cook. I felt bad about a mix up with them on an order..When I enquired about their rubs, they thought I was ordering and sent me a jar of each...Being the jaded, suspicious, distrustful person I am, I called and complained. They were totally nice, refunded their shipping charge, and made me feel like a complete ass....:redface:. I was so wrong, every chance I get I give props and I'm repeating my order and including the cherry rub also.:doh: Just completed my order.

Lol, Paul! Having a online store up and running cuts down on the confusion!

Thanks for your support!

there is nothing in the world better than his sweet and spicy!!!!!!!

Let's see...:confused:
Sweet & Spicy Rub (good, very good, damn good):thumb:
Rubbing those blondes (bbq rub? huh? what?):whoo:

Sorry Steph...

First let me thank Big Brother Smoke for making his Sweet and Spicy rub. I have ordered twice form them and both times i have been totally happy with all of there products. so if you havnt tried them go get your self some. thanks again BBS.

keith

Tell us more about them, please.

so far ive used the cherry rub on few racks of spares. one with sauce and one without. and they both came out very tasty. ive used the sweet and spicy on chicken breast, and they were the best tasting chicken ive cooked. i do find myself pouring some of the sweet and spicy in my hand and eating it all by itself.

keith

Try the Sweet and Spicy on vegetables.

Cube up some potatos, toss in a little olive oil, light application of Sweet and Spicy, into a casserole dish for 1 hour or until tender (we cover for the first 45-minutes or more).

Good stuff.

Don't just focus on the Season' All for veggies and such. Sweet and SPicy is good that way too (but must not be over applied!)

Back