Myron Mixons books

How about edible? There are numerous recipes that are not edible.

You might want to look at his winnings for the last few years. If he can come out ahead with those winnings... he should try restaurants again for the fourth time.

How benevolent of you to call them typos. What you have is a series of flawed recipes that will result in failure if followed. (glad you found one of the "good" ones)

WOW!!! Help me, help me, I just had both barrels of a shotgun unloaded on me because I chose to give my opinion about Myron's books which is what the orginal post was about.

I stand by my orignal post. I like the books and I find Myron entertaining and I don't imagine a good 'ole boy from south Georgia would blast anyone for trying to help someone out. Have a good day.

The fried chicken recipe in Smokin is pretty dang good IMO. I don't cook out of books that often (but I sure do love to buy 'em and read 'em!) and when I do cook out of books, it's very rarely Myron's - but I'm glad I have it.

I've used his whole hog technique twice now, using his injection, glaze, and rub and both times it's come out amazing. I just got Everday BBQ and a lot the recipes look pretty good, though I haven't tried any yet.

Back