Pitmaster T - Screwdriver - A UDS

Nice!
Until you jiggled it that brisket had me worried. Amusing Vid. Thats a sharp lookin UDS too.

Loved the video. Looks to be a very simple build, found a place last week selling drums for $17 going to make one of these things. Nice paint job love the color, looks like a Cadillac UDS.

As I said elsewhere and before, that is a beaut of a UDS Donnie, and of course, some good looking food as well. Nice video, wonder why your videos always load so well for me, and other stall out and make me wait.

Yeah I decided to go with a color scheme that did not depart from the valves (I mean there IS about 50 worth of valves on here) and was sort of shiney BUT had a double tone in the fleck of the paint as well as contrasts of hammered copper and hammered steel. The valves were polished then sprayed heavy with clear coat to stay that way.

Really nice UDS! I like the paint job, makes me want to re-do mine! What kind/brand paint did you use? Did you use any primer?

Good looking UDS.
I nominate the UDS as almost 'Goof Proof'.
It's my can't miss smoker.
I guess I like my Offset better, but truthfully it's a lot more work
for quality BBQ than the UDS.

Nice, I almost painted mine that color. How big is your fire basket to get 20 hours out of one load?

Nice, I almost painted mine that color. How big is your fire basket to get 20 hours out of one load?

See the build video.. its big by azz. I built it in 2007 or so before I even got the drum... it just sat around for years. It completely covers the ash pan which is made from one of those cheap grills the UDS suggests.

Back