Phubar's Lowland Smokers...Dutch BBQ Champion 2011 Pron

Also used The Dirt on the picanha with olive oil,coarse seasalt and cracked black pepper.:becky:
Smoked them in the mini UDS and grilled them on the WGA.:cool:
I've posted the categories above or isn't that what you meant?

That is what I meant. I somehow missed seeing the categories earlier :doh:.

I'm not at all surprised you guys won :cool:. Phantastic pron - looks like an amazing time!

I saw earlier that y'all do catering to raise money for the team - have you thought about entertainment catering like rock shows/Phestivals, movie shoots, etc.? Guy could probably steer you in a good direction if you were interested in that sort of thing.

That is what I meant. I somehow missed seeing the categories earlier :doh:.

I'm not at all surprised you guys won :cool:. Phantastic pron - looks like an amazing time!

I saw earlier that y'all do catering to raise money for the team - have you thought about entertainment catering like rock shows/Phestivals, movie shoots, etc.? Guy could probably steer you in a good direction if you were interested in that sort of thing.

:hungry:

...talk to me Brother!:becky:
Just hit my e-mail...or let Guy call me...:thumb:

Awesome.... Just Awesome.... Great to see BBQ appreciated across the Atlantic. Thanks for Representing the Brethren.

phubar, congrats to you and yer team mates! awesome job.:clap2: we are all very proud of ya'll. now i really want those lessons on using the wga.

Absolutely beautiful work! Now those are the types of turn-in boxes I like to see!

Thanks for the photos. I feel like an international voyeur(in a good way) when I look at your pics.

Pharking awesome brutha!! Looking at this thread on my phone...couldn't wait any longer to post!

Congrats Phu, Padawan and the rest of Lowland Smokers! This is GREAT news! Well done!

Here are my pics! (yeah Phubby, beat you to it this time :p)

It was awesome, food and fun and friendship!

IMG_2429.jpg

IMG_2428.jpg

IMG_2427.jpg

IMG_2426.jpg

IMG_2425.jpg

IMG_2423.jpg

IMG_2422.jpg

IMG_2421.jpg

IMG_2420.jpg

IMG_2419.jpg

IMG_2418.jpg

IMG_2417.jpg

IMG_2416.jpg

IMG_2414.jpg

IMG_2413.jpg

IMG_2457.jpg

IMG_2456.jpg

IMG_2455.jpg

IMG_2454.jpg

IMG_2453.jpg

IMG_2452.jpg

IMG_2451.jpg

IMG_2450.jpg

IMG_2449.jpg

IMG_2448.jpg

IMG_2447.jpg

IMG_2446.jpg

IMG_2445.jpg

IMG_2444.jpg

IMG_2442.jpg

IMG_2440.jpg

IMG_2439.jpg

IMG_2438.jpg

IMG_2437.jpg

IMG_2436.jpg

IMG_2434.jpg

IMG_2433.jpg

IMG_2432.jpg

IMG_2431.jpg

IMG_2430.jpg

]
IMG_2434.jpg

IMG_2433.jpg

IMG_2432.jpg

IMG_2431.jpg

IMG_2430.jpg

Oh man, that is too much fun!! Love the hats!!

Did you all enought to drink during the competition? I'm glad to see you were well hydrated!

Congrats, one more time! Way to go!!

Congrats Phubar! Also I want to thank you for posting all of those pics. I think that it is great that you use the nirtil handschoenen. It is always best to be cleanzenphoofer!

Awesome Phube!

I love that display of WGA's!!!! So Cool

Cheers!

Bill

Phu, who is the young girl in the BBQ forum shirt (she's got a brace on left hand)? Was showing a few pics of her to Katie...

We are the champions....We are the champions!:first:

That's right Brother!!!:cool:
Where are those pics with that searing Phire in the WGA?

Phu, who is the young girl in the BBQ forum shirt (she's got a brace on left hand)? Was showing a few pics of her to Katie...

That's Kathryn daughter of Brother FrankvW.
She's one of our youngest Dutch forum members and she is always at events and bashes.

This is at one of our Phirst bashes...

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82194&highlight=putte

DSCF2158.jpg

DSCF2167.jpg

DSCF2174.jpg

DSCF2130.jpg

IMG_0034-5.jpg

Back