Today's Q

DanPop

Knows what a fatty is.
Decided to try making a fattie today, stuffed it when onions, green peppers, and moz cheese. So does that make it an egg now? Anyhow, just ate some of the fattie, awesome. However, did I not roll it tight enough? The inside is quite hollow. I'm going to try to add some pron here to show. Tastes great, though

Attachments

• DSCN0414.jpg
    DSCN0414.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 120
  • DSCN0417.jpg
    DSCN0417.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 119
Hey, It tasted good, and it looks fine to me...I understand you might have some issues with it being a little hollow...so, I suggest you drive that thing over to my place, and I will make that fattie a distint memory, really quick!

Hey, It tasted good, and it looks fine to me...I understand you might have some issues with it being a little hollow...so, I suggest you drive that thing over to my place, and I will make that fattie a distint memory, really quick!

Even my 2 year old was wolfing it down! Good boy. Now only 5 or so hours more for pulled pork. Best Saturday of the decade, so far.

Looks DELISH!

I would agree that I think it is due to the cheese melting... but hey who cares... it looks fantastic!

Maybe if you were to drop a fried egg in that empty space with the cheese and green chili.....now that sounds like a great breakfest....

I would not be ashamed of that at all...looks really good from here.

Good lookin' eats right there! And, yes, the empty space is due to the cheese melting.

Back