Babybacks $2.99/lb at Sams

colonel00

Quintessential Chatty Farker
I swung into my Sams in Lenexa today and saw they had babybacks in cryovac, I think three slabs per, for $2.99/lb. Could just be a local sale to get rid of leftover stock after the Royal but figured I would mention it in case anyone was looking to stock up.

They also had an "Exclusive Buy" on whole pork loins. I think that was $2.99/lb too but I am not 100% sure on that. Pretty good deal to stock up on some loin chops :thumb:

Cool! But I'm kinda busy. Can you pick some up & bring 'em on by? Thanks man! :thumb:

I thought the loins were $1.99. The ribs have been $2.99 for as long as I can remember and they are fantastic... Just my $.02

I thought the loins were $1.99. The ribs have been $2.99 for as long as I can remember and they are fantastic... Just my $.02

Hmm, I may have to swing back by and check on the loins but that is quite possible. I could be wrong since I never buy babybacks but I thought they were ususally around $4/lb.

^^^ I'm new to BBQ as a whole but I bought 3 packs of baby backs this week and I keep seeing $1.99 next to them which looks like the same pack minus the ribs a little more round and much softer. I can't see it be that big of a price difference from you to me. My SAMs club also has packers for $2.48/lb

The hormel ribs around here have a big ole "100% natural" label, then in the very bottom in microscopic text, it says "contains a 7% marinade solution". A mild enhancement, but still enhanced.

They have been that price for a couple months here. Pork loin is $1.99. I've been getting them by the case for $2.48.

Yep, it's weird, loin backs have been $2.97/lb in single cryo (all natural) for almost a month down here. Most of the time, they are Farmland brand "all natural" in my local. Farmland has 2 lines of pork products, "all natural", and "extra tender". The all natural is as it says, all natural, extra tender is enhanced.

Back