Wangs and ABT's

L

Larry Wolfe

I seasoned up some wings and made some ABTs with leftover london broil. Smoked on Jr. with some apple pellets and then glazed the wings with a buddys sauce.

2-17-08003.jpg
2-17-08014.jpg
2-17-08016.jpg
2-17-08020.jpg
2-17-08028-1.jpg
2-17-08042.jpg
2-17-08044.jpg

Very good looking grub, there! I'd stay away from the sofa when eating that chicken though!

OK, I'm cooking wings tonight. Thanks, Larry. As always your food looks superduper.

Larry... I am eating cheese and crackers right now buddy... thanks for reminding me how hungry I really am! :lol:

Did the peppers and bacon drippings make those wings more tasty? Just wondering.

Tony

No that is what I call some tasty wings!! ABT's and wings.....mmmmmmmmmm.

very very nice ABT's are very addictive

You just put them over the top pairing them with chicken wings

smoke on

Thank goodness it's lunch time!!!!! Good job man!!!

Larry... I am eating cheese and crackers right now buddy... thanks for reminding me how hungry I really am! :lol:

Did the peppers and bacon drippings make those wings more tasty? Just wondering.

Tony

You know Tony I was worried after I got everything set up that the bacon fat would make the wings greasy, but it didn't effect them at all. Or maybe that's why they were so good! :mrgreen:

Have to say I was just a little scared to open this thread after reading the title..... but am glad I did - the wIngs and ABT's look great.

Have to say I was just a little scared to open this thread after reading the title..... but am glad I did - the wIngs and ABT's look great.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Nice looking grub. You did a wonderful job on them. They look lot better than your avtar

those wings looked awesome! great looking ABT's also! that's the kind of food we all like making. :)

Back