Hi from Salt Lake

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BobbyBBQ

This is Rob from Salt Lake, where BBQ is grilling. I'm trying to change that, though. I'm on team Rub Em' Raw competing in the PNWBA with my father and brother. So far we've had three competitions and placed 1st in Pork, 5th in Ribs, and 6th in Chicken. We've took grand champion, 9th and 13th place. We're pretty proud for being so new but winning is only a bonus. I own a Traeger Lil' Tex Elite and a WSM. Our team uses a Traeger Com190 commercial smoker and WSM's. If anyone needs anything near Salt Lake please feel free to contact me.
CIMG9421.JPG

CIMG9592.JPG

Welcome to the BBQ Brethren. I've got friends in Syracuse, South Jordan, Spanish Fork and family in Draper so I'm pretty familiar with the area. Congrats on your success so far?

What's the best Que restaurant in SLC in your opinion?

Welcome to the Brethren, seems like you are doing great. Of course, anyone named Robert has to be cool.

Welcome to the camp,
Rob.
Enjoy.
Congratulations on your early successes, keep up the good work.

Welcome to the Brethren. Enjoy the site and smoke on!

Welcome and please pass along info on the best places for 'que out there. I've got family in Syracuse, Ogden, and Brigham City.

Welcome to our crazy little club house!

Welcome to our version of OCD (Outdoor Cooking Disorder) from a fellow PNWBA member!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back