Rhode Island State BBQ Champ 2012

I believe they are getting the info on their website, but I would call him if you want discount.

are you saying we can sign up for this contest for only $50, if paid by jan 1st?

do we know payout yet?

no, $50 now saves you a place at the discounted rate. Call him up, just trying to save my Brethren some money

no, $50 now saves you a place at the discounted rate. Call him up, just trying to save my Brethren some money

thanks....that's what i figured.

soooo, what is this discounted rate? just for conversation sake.

" The Perfect Butt" just sent their check in. John Caffetry and the Beaver Brown Band playing. CBQ should be hosting LOL

" The Perfect Butt" just sent their check in. John Caffetry and the Beaver Brown Band playing. CBQ should be hosting LOL

I will bring a bottle of Jack. :becky:

Naturally, ZBQ is going to be there. We got our application and deposit done in October.

The last time there was a contest in RI was 2006, which was also our first contest ever. We pretty much have to do a RI event.

Looks like John Cafferty is on the website for 2011 not 2012. I have emailed but haven't heard back so I will call him to get in on the discounted rate!

Anyone have the info on who we make check payable? He isnt returning any of my calls. Probably because i didnt order a RI Red when i ordered my chicks.

Will we see you there Paul?

Thinking about it. Going to talk to the wife then my dad and brother. Sounds like a cool one. Wanted to do couple more contests this year so this is perfect. Can your daughters do my parsley boxes. I have cash.

I talked to Bud last night and he was led to believe that the website was updated when it was not. He said that he was getting ahold of the person responsible and getting it corrected ASAP! I believe he may be extending the early sign up because of this. I would also suggest that you call him, he mentioned he was glad people were doig this and would e-mail the app to them if needed. This Comp also is the same weekend and location as the Balloon Fest! And he confirmed that John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band plays every year.