Maybe some good luck to me

lionhrt

is one Smokin' Farker
Yesterday I cooked a brisket (one of the juiciest I have done yet) some St. Louis ribs and some sides to thank a friend of a friend for letting me use his welder to build my UDS. He was a real nice guy, he and his family really enjoyed the Que and he asked me how I learned to build the UDS and how to BBQ. I told him about this sight and how everyone teaches everyone how to cook and build things. I told him how some day I would like to build a smoker out of a propane tank or large air compressor tank. Jake then told me he might be able to get me a 250 gallon compressor tank for free from his work because they replace them every so often ,I guess they have several and replace them one here and one there as maintenance and that he would not only be willing let me use his equipment (insert joke here) but he would like to help so he could learn too. I may have to wait for several months or more to get a tank but I am in no hurry. No wonder I never win the lotto I am lucky in other ways.

One nice deed --> lending the welder

Led to another nice deed --> cooking nice Q

Which led to --> sharing about the Brethren

Which led to even a possible greater nice deed --> possible tank and smoker

Thanks for sharing the positive news! It is little interactions like these that are helpful blessings. :-D

One nice deed --> lending the welder

Led to another nice deed --> cooking nice Q

Which led to --> sharing about the Brethren

Which led to even a possible greater nice deed --> possible tank and smoker

Thanks for sharing the positive news! It is little interactions like these that are helpful blessings. :-D

I couldn't have said this better.....

Hope it works out..... and I'll be wanting to see some pics :roll: (just saying)

Good Luck..... :-D

Hopefully Jake starts reading here on his own cus after today I have to work 6 weeks straight to get a day off if he doesn`t I`ll have to do an other bbq and really hook him on BBQ. I am excited but not counting my chickens till the eggs hatch since I have only met him one other time but my buddy says he is a pretty stand up guy.

Back