Everyone NEEDS a Flat Top Grill (IMO)...

That food looks great. I don't have a dedicated griddle but do have the M Grills griddle for my M1 and the Hasty Bake griddle for my Legacy. I mostly use them for making fajitas.

How is the grease collection on the new Blackstones or any of the other brands. I have one of the old 28" ones and have banished it from the deck because of the mess the grease makes.

With the rear grease system I don’t think I’ve ever had grease problems from the flat top itself, but I still have grease stains all over my concrete from dropped greasy food, cleanup etc.

I have a lot of respect for people who can cook on the smaller flat tops. Cooking everything at once spread out over 36” is my favorite part. If I had to do small batches or something I think I would use mine a lot less. I’m generally lazy though.

We all know better than you usually being wrong, that's for the wife :laugh: The wife actually wanted me to get one long before I did so who am I to talk :caked:

You were just making her wait. That way she would appreciate it. Well played.

I want one, but I just don't have a place for it.

for the space challenged they have tabletop models. Blackstone makes a one burner 17 and a two burner 22. I have a 17 and it's good for on the go and with an adapter you can run full size tank. ain't nothing like the real thing tho.

I was an early griddle adopter, got a my 28 Blackstone years ago. I started a Blackstone appreciation thread but it fell out of favor. maybe we can bring it back or better yet make this thread "the official flat top appreciation thread"

check out the great cook threads. sako is a beast on that thing.

https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=215789

I dont use my griddles often but it's still one of my favorite ways to cook

hot English mustard is legit. I got it from brethren aussie matt along with ETA bbq sauce....also legit

please dont mind the annoying Photobucket water mark that has ruined all my old pics

for the space challenged they have tabletop models. Blackstone makes a one burner 17 and a two burner 22. I have a 17 and it's good for on the go and with an adapter you can run full size tank. ain't nothing like the real thing tho.
I've looked at something that will fit on the shelf of my grill, but I think it would end up being too small. Plus I want something made in USA. Toyed around with the idea of a 200v electric commercial version too.

I am waiting to hear back from Baking Steel to see if they still do custom ones and I have their 18"x14"x3/8" griddle in my cart. I've also been looking at some steel suppliers to make my own. I just don't know if it'll be worth the effort.

In reality I could put one in my garage, but my kitchen is on the 2nd floor and it makes using it a PITA. I have an idea in my head, but it looks like it would be $100k to pull off, and I'll probably move instead.

I've owned two 36" Blackstone griddles, I sold the first one because at the time I didn't have a place that wasn't exposed to elements outdoors, and the second time because I didn't use it often and it was taking up space my wife wanted used for furniture in our sunroom.

However...this thread did prompt me to buy a Blackstone 22" tabletop that I can easily store in the basement when not using. I am a fickle man :becky:

I've owned two 36" Blackstone griddles, I sold the first one because at the time I didn't have a place that wasn't exposed to elements outdoors, and the second time because I didn't use it often and it was taking up space my wife wanted used for furniture in our sunroom.

However...this thread did prompt me to buy a Blackstone 22" tabletop that I can easily store in the basement when not using. I am a fickle man :becky:

Fickle or sucka?!?! lol

Back