Conneticut State KCBS Championship. Here we come.!

parrothead said:
Hopefully i wont have to back that trailer in anywhere.. cause its a farkin comedy act to watch.
I'll say.

Bite me.

Then discuss it with them.. cause I'll be cookin all weekend. :mrgreen:

yes everyone... Greg had tpo back the trailer in after I near Jack-Knifed it a few times.

But you should've seen him puttin up the canopy. :)

Hopefully i wont have to back that trailer in anywhere.. cause its a farkin comedy act to watch.
<shaking head and making tsk noises> "City Boys" :lol:

Sounds like you guys are all ready. Go Kick Some Ass!!! Best of Luck Brothers!

BBQchef33 said:
menu;
3 Kobe Brisket
2 butts
60 wings
60 thighs
12 racks of BB ribs
Prime Rib(Saturday Dinner)
8 pounds bacon
2 dozen egss
dozen fatties
6 sausage rings
3 french racks of Lamb
and a few snacks.. :).

Almost sounds like the menu for Bash III!! Good golly, think you've got enough to cook? Josh, Jackie and everyone else is going to come away from CT 10 lbs. heavier!

Best of luck guys and gal! And don't forget the rub!

Josh, take video and pictures of this please, sounds like blackmail matierial! LOL

I'm a newbie on this site but I'm the Contest Organizer for the Connecticut contest http://www.podunkbluegrass.com. Please make an effort to track me down and introduce yourself. Most of the teams will know who I am.

Jim McGrath

Jim,

Did anybody tell you how good looking you are? (Kiss Ass mod)

Trout

Trout_man22 said:
Jim,

Did anybody tell you how good looking you are? (Kiss Ass mod)

Trout

Not recently :cry:

Most of my job will be done when the Contest Reps show up. Expect me to be just hanging out and drinking beer. Bring extra beer :D Seriously, If I can lend a hand or advice, just ask.

Jim

Just talked to Phil. They're on the road, about 45 minutes to go to get to Connecticut.

He's got the whole family with him.

he said he felt like Clarke Griswald

I just called Clarke to wish him good luck. Lucky farker has his whole family behind him in the BBQ compititions. Thats one cool family.

Its gonna make a great story on the Food channel one day.

Just talkede to him also. He is psyched.

willkat98 said:
He's got the whole family with him.

he said he felt like Clarke Griswald

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharon must be a long to eat! LMAO When I talked to Phil last weekend I said, "DF and Tim are cooking with their wives as a team, how about letting Sharon help you?" Phil laughed and said "Sharon's idea of the kitchen is someplace to put the mail!" ROFLMAO It was so funny I had him to repeat it!

**Fully expecting this post to get deleted!** Peace keeping mod!! :lol:

I am blessed with a wife that knows how to cook and has done restaurant work in the past. We met when I was managing a McDonald's and she was crew (yeah, yeah, yeah!!) and then worked she banquets at Disney for a while between colleges.

Latest plan says Karen, Mrs. Tim, won't be with us in October but some others from the Cochran extended clan will be with us.

Sharon will keep Phil calm (yeah, unh huh, sure!!) and focused!! :D I imagine Phil is going thru the "oh my gosh, what did I forget?!" mode right about now. Sure wish we'd get an update!

Back