To the dirtbag who at the american royal.........

BBQchef33

Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Batch Image
Reaction score
Busted the back window in my truck parked in Liberty Lot, spewed shards of glass all over my interior, climbed in and stole my blackberry and scotts garmin, busted up my console and went thru my luggage......,.

You're a farkin arsehole who belongs at the bottom of the river. .

Bite me
No discussion.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that, I really am. I couldn't even attend the Royal this year cause someone stole my bbq trailer a week and a half before the comp.

Sorry to hear that Phil, sound like it's been a hell of a trip!

Not cool! It takes a "special kind" of person to pull a stunt like that!! :mad2:

Fark, just made my blood boil. Sorry to hear that Phil.

sorry to hear. I hate theives, and really hate theives that do more damage than what the item is worth.

I don't know anything about Blackberries, but doesn't some of these have GPS's? Couldn't the law check out its location?. Like I said, I don't know anything about these things but this is just wrong and I hope whoever did it has the full weight of pay back on them.

There should be an app -- you know, kind of like "Where's My Droid?" -- so that you can remotely activate your Blackberry to tase the sh!t out of whoever stole it.

There should be an app -- you know, kind of like "Where's My Droid?" -- so that you can remotely activate your Blackberry to tase the sh!t out of whoever stole it.

That's a hell of a great idea! Sorry to hear about your misfortune Phil..hopefully the karma will pay the arse-hole back ten-fold!:mad2:

I have never been able to understand how anyone could use something they have stolen from another. Would it not just eat at them to know it is not really theirs? I guess if they are in the resale market, it helps them to remove the quilt, but who could put a pair of shoes on their child, eat the food from, or enjoy any profit from what they have stolen. Your best blessing in this is you will probably never have to meet the lowlife, but if you do, I know where there's a river!!!
Bummer. -- John

The only thing lower than a thief is a child molester. Dirty rotten scums of the earth. Sorry for the trouble and frustration they put you through. :evil:

Back