kcquer's handiwork

Jeff_in_KC

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Met Scott today in person for the first time... great guy! Anyway, I decided he needed a 20 pack of long necks for his trouble! He showed me how to make the baffle and did one hell of a nice job on it! Got to talk about a lot of Q topics before I had to head off to a birthday party. I thought you all needed to see his work! Thanks again, Scott! Nice job! Can't wait to install it... when this farkin' rain stops! Oh well, it's February... it COULD have been ice or snow again!

What a disgrace. You better send that my way so it can be disposed of properly. 8)

Nice work e.

Sweet! Nice job, Scott! No holes for the bolts on the ends?

That's a beautiful sight, it truly is! Good to see brothers hooking up other brothers. *wipes the tear from his eyes*

jeffsasmokin said:

The flanges of the baffle fit between the firebox and the smoke chamber, so the top bolt hole is all that is needed.

Nice work KC and Jeff...........

Solidkick said:
jeffsasmokin said:

The flanges of the baffle fit between the firebox and the smoke chamber, so the top bolt hole is all that is needed.

Nice work KC and Jeff...........
OIC! Made mine to bolt in place. The other way would have been simpler.

Mine bolts only in the center and inside the firebox instead of between. Many ways to skin this cat.

kcquer said:
Mine bolts only in the center and inside the firebox instead of between. Many ways to skin this cat.
Ain't that the truth! I made mine right when I first joined, and didn't really know anybody to get some tips from at the time. But, hey, it works and that's what counts, right?

Back