So I'm gonna be on TV....

Your business name is Black Metal BBQ? Like the music (Darkthrone, Mayhem, etc)? Awesome! Now I know what to look for if I'm ever down the road in Indy. I'd watch, but alas, I cut the TV cord a couple years ago. If it streams, let me know. Congrats

Yup, black metal like that! it does stream on the cooking channel app on my roku i know... thanks!

Awesome!

I'm just down the way from Indy. Sitting downtown right now typing this!

I'll be sure to tune in.

awesome! will have to meet up sometime and bbq some stuff!

That would be an honor, seeing as I'm a backyard guy on UDS and jumping into comps, that you happened to be in the top 10 in the first one I'm going to enter lol

Yes we will have to hook up, I really want to see that Shirley in person, along with my wife so that she will see it will be worth it to pull the trigger on one!

Sounds like a great episode! Look forward to it! I have family in Indy, I'll have to find your truck next time I'm in town and say Hi and eat some Q!

I'll tune in. If I happen to miss it I record them.
I generally enjoy the show. It usually turns into a more traditional style vs something different. one episode they did rib tip nachos against smoked/fried Asian rib tips.

I believe I heard someone mention they were a judge on it.

Awesome brother! Congratulations!

I hope you are blessed with mucho business.

Nice job Chris!!! when I saw those corn fritters and mashed potatoes, I knew it was game over for the competition!!! Meat loaf looked amazing!!

Congrats on your debut. Next time your on yell out "smokin Hoogie Rules!!!!" :becky:

Nice job Chris!!! when I saw those corn fritters and mashed potatoes, I knew it was game over for the competition!!! Meat loaf looked amazing!!

Congrats on your debut. Next time your on yell out "smokin Hoogie Rules!!!!" :becky:

hahaha! thanks for watching! the food was seriously REALLY REALLY good. I've made the potatoes at home since and they are super easy and good.

Great job, I really enjoyed the episode. Those corn fritters did look amazing. Any chance you remember the recipe?

Back