Italian fatty pizza

thillin

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Went to visit the pizza guy tonight. Took a 6 pack and a half a sliced Italian fatty.

Attachments

• 112206 006.jpg
    112206 006.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 155
Thillin your killing me with that picture. made pizza the other night and should have used a fatty. Oh well there's always next time.

Did it eat as good as it looks? Or would you adjust your ingredients in the next fatty pizza meat?

bbqbull said:
Did it eat as good as it looks? Or would you adjust your ingredients in the next fatty pizza meat?

It was great! The Italian was really good with onion. I might try a spicey fatty next time.

We have most of the outlaws in town for a traditional Thanksgiving. I'm smoking a turkey breast, but I was informed that everything else is being done indoors. That is until I suggested that a crumbled fatty is just the ticket in the pan of dressing.

So...If a guy is going to smoke one fatty, I figured there is room for three more. Hehheeeee

That pizza looks great. Thanks for the idea. I'm going to have to give it a try.

mamma mia, that is a nicea lookin a pizza.... ok, I am a little punch drunk this early in the morning. But I agree, great use of a fatty! I'm putting a fatty in my rice dressing!

Loaded up pizza

Damn I thought I had seen it all!!! Something else I am going to have to make. I am goin to load my pizza up,fatties,ABTs,pulled pork,chopped brisket,onions,pineapple..... DAMN IT'S THANKSGIVING AND I'M HUNGRY FOR PIZZA!!

It was just as good the next morning for breakfast!

Thillin -

There's something else I gotta add to my "have to try" list! Did you cook the fatty to 165* before sending it to the pie ... or is there any benefit to stopping early to let it finish cooking when the pizza cooks? But then ... you couldn't eat the other half while the pizza is cooking :)

I noticed you are in North Texas. Where about? All of my dad's side of the family is in North Texas ... Gainesville and Muenster area.

Take it easy!

biffleg said:
Thillin -

There's something else I gotta add to my "have to try" list! Did you cook the fatty to 165* before sending it to the pie ... or is there any benefit to stopping early to let it finish cooking when the pizza cooks? But then ... you couldn't eat the other half while the pizza is cooking :)

I noticed you are in North Texas. Where about? All of my dad's side of the family is in North Texas ... Gainesville and Muenster area.

Take it easy!

I cooked till done then sliced. It only goes in the pizza oven like 10 min.

I'm farther South, outside Plano. I used to get my deer processed into sausage then in Muenster though.

thillin said:
I cooked till done then sliced. It only goes in the pizza oven like 10 min.

Gotcha. I smell a sausage pizza in my future :-D

thillin said:
I'm farther South, outside Plano. I used to get my deer processed into sausage then in Muenster though.

Know exactly where Plano is ... grew up in Garland until the move to North Cakalacky.

Back