Italian Sausage, Peppers & Onions

Neil

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Picked up some fresh hot Italian Sausage to throw on the kettle last night along with the last of the local sweet corn. Plated with some saute'ed peppers and onions along with a few sliced new potatoes with garlic and rosemary. Wish I would have had some good hard crust Italian bread to go with but figured I'd be better off without since I had the taters. Don't want to have to start buying larger pants!:lol:

Last edited:
I was in Philadelphia last Friday and went to the Italian Market. I was extremely impressed by the Italian meat markets and sausage makers there. I bought some sausage to bring home --But now I am inspired by your post! I will not take the sausage home to California--I will figure out a way to cook it here in Georgia while I visit. THANKS for the motiational post. Only if I would have acquired some of the New Jersey "long hot" peppers.

Wow, that looks terrific with the taters.

Wow...Neil, wish you were my neighbor! I'd be mooching meals from you at least once a day! :becky: Looks fantastic!

Take away the corn, add 2 or 3 over easy eggs and you have one of my favorite breakfasts. Some good bread, toasted, with my order, please.

Looks very tasty.

Chris

I haven't had sausage, peppers and onions in years. I may need to make some this week, since my herb garden is still well stocked on basil and oregano. My pepper garden only has jalepeños right now -- a wee bit hot for sausage, peppers and onions.

dang that looks tasty! I haven't been able to get sweet corn for couple weeks. nice job, Neil.

Wow...Neil, wish you were my neighbor! I'd be mooching meals from you at least once a day! :becky: Looks fantastic!

And I'd be mooching meals the other two meals a day from you!:lol::lol:

Growing up in Italian neighborhoods in NJ I am quite appreciative of Italian sausage with peppers and onions. :thumb:

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.......mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Nice Nell, Very Nice...:-D

That's some real grub right there!

Back