Cooking Class Hot & Fast Tell All Class

gettinbasted

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Our first three have sold out so we are adding one additional date for our tell all class. This class is taught by two top 5 teams, Shake’N Bake & Gettin’ Basted.

2017 stats - 19 Grand Championships, 10 Reserves, 49 category wins, 197 top 10 category calls, 66 overall top 10s

2nd and 3rd place KCBS Team of the year overall
2017 KCBS Pork TOY
2017 KCBS Pork TOY runner up
2016 KCBS Pork TOY
2016 KCBS Ribs TOY runner up
2015 KCBS Ribs TOY
2015 KCBS Chicken TOY
2015 KCBS Brisket TOY runner up

http://www.gatewaydrumsmokers.com/March-16-17-Class-p/class3.16.18.htm

Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks!

Last edited:
Just took this class in December and it was awesome... Its like getting 2 classes for the price of one, because they both have their own perspective on the various meats and techniques.

Highly recommend this class, and its an absolute must if your cooking on a drum. I never knew there was so much to cooking on a drum.

I've had the opportunity to cook with both of these clowns at a couple contests this year. I did have to bring my own beer each time. I have also been to about a half dozen of their classes over the years. I can assure you the content you learn in the class is the same techniques they are using at a contest.
These two have always been on the cutting edge of BBQ so the content does change from year to year. If you took the class before you might thing about taking it again.
I'm sure they won't make you bring your own beer to the class.

The class was what I had hoped for and more. Highly recommend anyone to take it. I had over 16 pages of notes to go through from the class. They touch on anything you would want for cooking a competiton on drums.

Back