Greetings from the Emerald Coast in FL

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MS BBQ

Hey ya'll. Finally getting around to posting on the Cattle Call. Been cruising thru the posts absorbing all your UDS knowledge as I build my own UDS. Almost done...gotta finish the fire basket and add a thermometer, stack and a paint job and she's ready for a run. My wife thinks I've lost my mind! :roll:

I've been Q'ing for awhile, but this will be my first smoker. My vitals - I'm a Major in the US Air Force (Aircraft Maintenance Officer) for the last 16 years. Originally from the great "Buckeye" state (Go BUCKS), but have lived all over...South Carolina, Pheonix, San Antonio, South Korea, Albuquerrque, Clovis, NM, and now Crestview FL.

This site is great...loads of wisdom and characters. Has been a great referenece as I build my new toy...will post the pics once she's presentable. Looking forward to posting some smoked pron of my own!

Cheers!

Welcome to the Brethren. I look forward to seeing pron of your newborn pit.

Please allow me be the first to thank you for your long service to our country. We are very happy to have you here with us.

Welcome to the forum and many many thanks for your service to our Great Country!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back