Roll Call. Inside 30 days. OC BBQ Festival Que'n for Kids - Costa Mesa, CA June 10-11, 2011

Just three teams? I like my odds!

50 teams I am told
I will see you there
Not cooking just helping with the event

I'm loaning all my gear to Butcher's Daughter who was RGC last weekend in Brentwood.

Benny

Meat, Inc. will be there! Can't wait to support such a great cause!

We will be there...this will be our first ever SoCal contest...looking forward to meating a lot of folks I haven't had the chance to yet!

It looks like 55 teams have signed up so far! Can't wait...

Getting dried out after last weekend in Penn Valley...looking forward to this weekend and the end of our marathon 5 contests in 6 weeks.

Finishing up my shopping. Gotta go clean the trailer now.

I got a gig this weekend for some of my students who are graduating (freebie too). So, if anyone needs anything, it is a good time to speak up. UPS will have your stuff there tomorrow.

Good luck over there, folks. Alexa and I are heading back to Pueblo, CO this weekend for their annual event. Hope we get to jump in the river again!

Pretty much ready to roll here. Chicken trimming tonight, and then packing up the fridge in the trailer tomorrow. Hitching up when I get home from work, then hitting the daughter's 8th grade promotion in the evening. Afterwards I am going to hit the road. Hope to get the lionshare of miles under the wheels before finding a hotel to crash and then drive in like a local on Friday morning. Gonna stay Saturday in a hotel close by so we can head out Sunday morning and drive straight through to home.

Looking forward to my first long distance competition and meeting lots of new folks!

Back