Rookie

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbsnwngs

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Hey everybody

My name is Will and i own a Bandera and i was reading 101 and need one of you handy guys to modify my pit. That is something i cant do. I am much better at eating and drinking then fixing things. So Phil if you can suggest anyone for the job they will be compensated with cold beer and great food and some tums if they want.
I look forward to talking BBQ with everybody and learning as much as i can.

RBSNWNGS said:
Hey everybody

My name is Will and i own a Bandera and i was reading 101 and need one of you handy guys to modify my pit. That is something i cant do. I am much better at eating and drinking then fixing things. So Phil if you can suggest anyone for the job they will be compensated with cold beer and great food and some tums if they want.
I look forward to talking BBQ with everybody and learning as much as i can.

ladies... obviously Will is a wise ass. Which means He'll fit right in. I invited him here to our humble home today.

Go here....... www.grillkings.com

Hes the guy on the splash screen.... And the first page standing in front of his "unmodified" Bandera. Will will also be attending Bash III this weekend.

The head honcho of Grillkings, Dean Camestro will also be attending B3. Grillkings runs a local BBQ competition and next year will be sanctioned by KCBS where the winner goes to the JD invitational. So we can consider having next years bash innclude a competition cooking team and a weekend at the park competing.. its a thought. The locations are all within a 30-40 minute drive from my place.

anyhooo.... welcome Will.... King Rookie.

What? A rookie showed up and brought the PooBah out of lurk mode? Remarkable!

Welcome Will!

You like food and you like beer. You'll fit right in here!

Mista

Welcome Will, Great to have you with us. Pop a top and bend your empties into a baffle, we'll change your unmodified status in no time.

Bigmista said:

Mista

Bite me...

Lets Discuss. y'all don reed to good do y'all?

8)

Welcome Will!!
Jump in and enjoy these folks. I sure do.
I thend to be more on the serious side..father
figure an all, but some of these guys are a hoot!!
Welcome to our group
MikeG

Welcome.
Nice WWF belt.

Are you bringing that to the party?

Welcome Will. Keep an eye on Bill at the Bash. Dude has been nutty for months!

Jorge said:
Welcome Will. Keep an eye on Bill at the Bash. Dude has been nutty for months!

Welcome Will in addition to waching Bill remind Chad to take a breath once in awhile. :lol:

BBQchef33 said:
Bigmista said:

Mista

Bite me...

Lets Discuss. y'all don reed to good do y'all?

8)

We 'reed' just fine. Myte have sumtin 2 do wit yore tiping snot, er skills :D

Welcome to our humble abode. Being a smart ass is an "ass-set" here. :wink:

BigdogSmoker said:
Welcome to our humble abode. Being a smart ass is an "ass-set" here. :wink:

Nicely said......

Welcome Will, watch out for my fellow brothers this weekend, they tend to party hardy...........

Welcome, I can MOD anything, just need a prepaid air ticket and booze. I can even make SPAM so that disbelavers like it.

Thank you all for being so nice (LOL ENOUGH OF THAT POOPIE)
Yes I was going to bring the title belt and i might even let some of you hold it but you have to promise to get some pork fat on it. I will also be bringing my appetite and my thirst for BEER so dont worry about the new guy.
I look forward to meeting everybody at some time or another and learning from all of you.

RBSNWNGS said:
Thank you all for being so nice (LOL ENOUGH OF THAT POOPIE)
Yes I was going to bring the title belt and i might even let some of you hold it but you have to promise to get some pork fat on it. I will also be bringing my appetite and my thirst for BEER so dont worry about the new guy.
I look forward to meeting everybody at some time or another and learning from all of you.

Welcome! And lookin forward to it.
Is a little drool on the belt permitted?? :lol:

Welcome! As you can tell, we are a shy and retiring bunch :D We do know how to boil ribs use liquid smoke to add flavor :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back