THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

C Rocke

is Blowin Smoke!
Know this is a broad request, but looking for some help, ideas, etc.

If you had $20,000 to spend on your catering business, what would (Or did) you spend it on that would make a solid difference, increase revenue, or take your business to the next level?

Something that would give you an advantage, more revenue, ease of use, etc. Thanks in advance!

A trailer with water, refrigeration and all HD sanitary requirements. You'll have about $5k left over. Buy a pellet Chargriller from Cookshack with it.
IMHO.

Well having just spent a fotune to get in the business trailer ect. and now having most of what I need I would say a Old Hickory or Southern Pride Smoker. Something that lets me get more sleep and cook more meat. Or invest it towards an actual kitchen and not a mobile kitchen. Those working out of a mobile kitchen of 7' x 16' know what I mean.

I would import a roach coach (lunch truck) and use it to tow my cooker and serve as a kitchen. Then we would be able to afford a roadside pitch for everyday use and be able to pay the prices some of these large events/festivals want. I could make a killing.

Job done.

New to Business
1. Equipment (rig, hot boxes, coolers etc.)
2. Professional Website, Ads in papers.

Veteran
1. Pimp your rig or invest in a second unit or more equipment
2. Expand marketing (rent space and invite HR directors and a guest to lunch by RSVP)
3. Enhance website
4. Bottle sauce and rubs :)

New to Business
1. Equipment (rig, hot boxes, coolers etc.)
2. Professional Website, Ads in papers.

Veteran
1. Pimp your rig or invest in a second unit or more equipment
2. Expand marketing (rent space and invite HR directors and a guest to lunch by RSVP)
3. Enhance website
4. Bottle sauce and rubs :)
Investing in more serving hotties couldn't hurt.:thumb:

Back