Bear Claws. Where to get them?

FatDaddy

is Blowin Smoke!
Been searching high and low for these things and cant find any for sell. any of yall know where i could order a pair or 3.

FatDaddy said:
Ive checked on there a few times. are they listed under anything specific? i can never find em there.

Search on "Bear Paw Meat". 8 results.

I got mine from the Bay too, I was looking for a smoker, and found them. They are great and no more cramps in the fingers.

Q_Egg said:
I think this is where I got mine, but it's a price reference at least.
I have wondered if they are available in SS or plated metal, but have not seen such. Mine bend a tip slightly now and then but have not broken and the tips straighten out.

Tom B

http://www.amazon.com/BP-0717-Bear-Paws/dp/B0002Y14M2/ref=sr_1_1/103-7412663-4354226?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1174570342&sr=8-1

I was surprised that they were plastic, until I realized that they wouldn't conduct heat and thus not burn my hands after a lot of use or leaving them in the pan of hot meat juice. I actually think the plastic is a better design.

Plowboy said:
I was surprised that they were plastic, until I realized that they wouldn't conduct heat and thus not burn my hands after a lot of use or leaving them in the pan of hot meat juice. I actually think the plastic is a better design.

Me too!

Back