DOUBLE score!

D0ughB0y

Take a breath!
Reaction score
Saturday I picked up a Traeger Lil Tex that is in perfect condition with a full hopper for a hundo. Today I get an email that he's got a full barrel (150lbs he said) of pellets that he found in his garage, never touched. I'm giong to pick them up tomorrow. How much? FREE!

Hell yeah! :clap2: :becky:

wow nice score, wish I could find me a deal like that.

That was a steal.

You probably know this, but check the source of the pellets and assure that they are food grade, not household heating pellets.

Never heard of cooking pellets coming in a barrel. Maybe he dumped bags into a barrel for storage.
Check it out.

Hope you enjoy your Lil' Tex as much as I do.

TIM

That was a steal.

You probably know this, but check the source of the pellets and assure that they are food grade, not household heating pellets.

Never heard of cooking pellets coming in a barrel. Maybe he dumped bags into a barrel for storage.
Check it out.

Hope you enjoy your Lil' Tex as much as I do.

TIM

They're all food grade Traeger pellets that he purchased in bags and dumped in a brand new metal barrel with a lit for storage. :)

Thanks for the head's up though!

Wow, somebody didn't know what they had.....but I guess that's the idea behind a SCORE! Good for you.

Well done! I need to start paying more attention to CL in my area so I can post a success story like this...

Back