short Wednesday night pron

B

Barbarian

Long day at work so just took 12oz of pulled pork out of the freezer and put in a pot of water to boil. After hot put some Tennessee Red, Rufus Teague Blazin Hot and Wabash on and along with a bit of rabbit food had a nice quick dinner.
Love what you can do with vacum sealed Q.

Last edited by a moderator:
forgot the pron!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good. Big plate of pork and some salad to wash it down.

I'd hit that.

Mmmm!Mmmm! Almost as good as a Squeeze-Inn Burger! BTW, when you comin' down for one??? Hungry Mod.:biggrin:

Looks great!! I haven't cooked in over 2 months, my freezers empty!!

Awesome, Jerry...Awesome.:grin:
The BBQ sauce looks really rich...ummmmm:mrgreen:
Got to love those seal-a-meal machines...

Pork looks great. Cheese looks great. What's that green leafy stuff? I've never eaten grean leafy stuff. Is it safe?

and walnuts to!
Gotta get a camera like Rick's Tropical Delight. Mine just does not do my pron justice, IMHO.

Hey, I've still got some pulled pork in a seal-a-meal bag in my freezer. When my mouth started watering I realized it's time to pull some of it out. I love nuts in salad. I don't see any onions though. Is it a salad without onions?

red onion was there, under the cheese,lol.
Thought you would like that one Smokincracker.

Looking real good, that reminds me that i need to clean out my freezer too. I just ate a greasy gut bomb for lunch from Jack in the box and to think that I could have been eating leftover brisket and pulled pork doh!

Back