Without more teams by 3 today, Chillicothe's going to cancel UNLESS....

Diva

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
THE CONTEST IS BEING POSTPONED Without more teams by 3 today, Chillicothe's going to cancel UNLESS....

people sign up! If you're sitting on the fence, get off of it! lol! Call Terry Rumery asap 660-973-0075. They have 11 so far and Jim McCullough (Ex Spgs organizer) is going to cook it to try to get the ball rolling on sign-ups! Their meeting is at 3 pm today and it would be a shame if they cancelled it.

****EDIT****Jim McCullough phoned at 5 pm to tell me it has been postponed. He doesn't know what the new date is, he was a sponsor, not the coordinator on this one.******

Steph

Last edited:
What a shame!!!!!

Chris and Neal - You guys need to sign up after the showing you had last week. You are in the run for the money.

i called him and said D.C. was in but it wasn't enough.

i called him and said D.C. was in but it wasn't enough.

Did they say when it would be reschedule to or when we'd get our money back?

If I were Excelsior Springs, I'd be pissed since they did the whole NW Missouri Championship thing with $1500 up for grabs.

As a team who had scheduled and arranged to cook both contests... I'm not very happy. :icon_pissed

Just got this reply to my email.

I am very sorry. You money should be returned immediately. Then you can decide if you want to attend again when the new dates are announced.

Hunting classic has kept us from attending a few contests this year......if it weren't for work situation, I would have seen if we could have pulled this off.....sorry I wasn't able to help.

Back