Your Best Sandwich Photo

Theres not much to say about this.
attachment.php

except... Buuuu-rppppp.

That, indeed, is an Excellent Sandwich.:-D I'll have two please.

beef ribs...,a.k.a. dinosaur bones. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Where can you pick those up? The beef ribs I see in the store look no where near as meaty as that.

Now for my first and only sandwich picture so far. Did the biscuit test on the new stumps when I took the burnt ends off yesterday and decided to use the test subjects to make burnt end sliders.

be-sliders.JPG

restaurant depot has them around here..its the only place i can get them.

From time to time I have to work late into the night or into the next day. Since my office is in the house I just raid the fridge, or make one of these....

4 oz. hot Capicola, 8 oz. sweet Sopresata, 8 oz. pepperoni, 8 oz. ham, pepper jack cheese, Tilamook sharp cheddar, dill pickle slices, purple onion slices, jalapeno slices, tomato, lettuce, salt & Pepper, Italian dressing, on wheat. It rests in the fridge until I'm ready to slice a couple of inches off, and repeat as needed.

Tonight is one of those nights.

Attachments

• overnight.jpg
    overnight.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 119
Hamburger

Hamburger on Saltgrass Steakhouse Shiner Bock Beer Bread.

Attachments

• Hamburger.JPG
    Hamburger.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 116
Home made Pastrami (thanks to the brethren) ruben - open faced.

Attachments

• IMG_0411.jpg
    IMG_0411.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 140
my only sandwich pic pulled pork texas style pecan smoked no slaw.

Attachments

• bbq6.jpg
    bbq6.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 136
Nothing to add.....except what a great thread! i'm bookmarking this one for future reference or when i am in need of a pron fix. Keep em comin!

Paul

jerked spare ribs on fresh bread... sandwhich:biggrin:

20jan07-061.jpg

I had this lobster roll at Rachel Ray's favorite lobster roll restaurant, Mabel's Lobster Claw:

2449756269_e6ccf34f3c.jpg

This is BullChit! I don't have any pics of sandwiches because they never sit there long enough to photograph! I am a hungry man and can't wait after creating a masterpiece. That is like asking me to wait for sex. :shock: Ain't gonna happen! I am eatting it NOW!!!!:biggrin:

Sorry grump man one must learn a bit of patience to play:lol:

Just a cpupola of fresh ground chuck burgers with sharp chedder cheese,green chilis,onion , red leaf lettuce and pickles:biggrin:

Attachments

• 100_0683.JPG
    100_0683.JPG
    146 KB · Views: 106
Back