Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Cleveland, TN July 27-28

I thought more would have spoke up by now

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

hope not off topic is there usally a lot of venders selling rubs and sauces never been to a competition just mainly wont to go up and look around

Looks like they are up to 47 teams!

Glad to hear that Smokin Swine…., look us up. Not sure if we are driving up Thurs or Fri.

hope not off topic is there usally a lot of venders selling rubs and sauces never been to a competition just mainly wont to go up and look around
Their website lists the vendors. Hard to tell if any will have rubs/sauce.
http://foothillscountryfair.webs.com/vendors.htm

Looks like I'll be judging this one. May come up Friday night to fraternize with some teams if any are offering up a "cold beverage". :icon_blush:

Dave

Full Moon Smokers will be there. We decided to get our feet wet in the amateur comp before stepping up to the plate. Hope to meet some of y'all there.

Thunder Road Smokehouse will be there.

dmp, are you guys heading down Thurs or Fri?

dmp, are you guys heading down Thurs or Fri?

As of a few hours ago, the plan is to leave some time on Thursday. Not sure what time yet, nor how far we'll go before stopping. Got an idea?

dmp

We are planning on heading down Thurs also. Its really not that far. I figure for us with the trailer, little over 2 1/2 hrs. Probably looking at getting there around noon on Thurs.

Just sent my entry in yesterday, should get in late Thursday night....

We are planning on heading down Thurs also. Its really not that far. I figure for us with the trailer, little over 2 1/2 hrs. Probably looking at getting there around noon on Thurs.

I think you'll definitely beat us. We'll head down in the evening and find a place to crash. You have a shower in your trailer, right?

Just sent my entry in yesterday, should get in late Thursday night....

Too bad Mick won't be there. It'd be just like Clarksville. Maybe you could taunt him into driving over a mountain. I hear he's affraid of all the teams ;-)

dmp

No shower yet, coming this fall! Just try to cram myself into the deep sink and spray away. Feels great, especially when its 104 outside!
Be safe on the way down. See you guys there.

Full Moon Smokers will be there. We decided to get our feet wet in the amateur comp before stepping up to the plate. Hope to meet some of y'all there.
hope the best foryou just wanted say hey from rossvegas just moved from chickamauga small world let us know how you do

I think you'll definitely beat us. We'll head down in the evening and find a place to crash. You have a shower in your trailer, right?

Too bad Mick won't be there. It'd be just like Clarksville. Maybe you could taunt him into driving over a mountain. I hear he's affraid of all the teams ;-)

dmp

Sending him an email to exchange some wine for.........

Wow! Look at these teams. Should be a great comp!

PROFESSIONAL COOKERS
Adam's Rib
Americain Bar-B-Que Georgia
Baby Got Fatback
Backyard Kuisine
Bailey Smokers
Bareknuckles BBQ
BBQ's Best
Bean Bandits
Butts, Bellies and Buddies
The Blue Bloods
Bub-Ba-Q