About to cook 4 year old chicken thighs

IMO, chicken has gone downhill in terms of quality. I would wager these 4 year deep freeze chicken thighs will taste better then fresh chicken thighs you buy today.
Man! I could have flipped them for a profit. :doh:

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The question is not whether pjtexas1 has guts of iron and is able to injest, digest and expell this frozen fossil of foul fowl. Its more a question of whether the Pit master was able to achieve bite through skin?

Shesh, they were 4% water......No problem!

Pass those skins on over!

Had some strawberry's that were in a zip lock bag that the wife put into water to push the air out of,looked great after 13-14 years,started to thaw and tase but decided why take a chance lol,it was in my big chest freezer and had made its way to the bottom over the years. Have eat 3 year old deer meat that I processed and was in vac pack and looked fine.

I have some racks of pork in the freezer that are from 2016, they're in the original vacuum packaging and look just about the same as the day they went in. I had assumed they were too old and I shouldn't bother cooking them, but now you have me second guessing myself.

I've cooked old comp rejects that are a few yrs old, never have had a problem. I'd have spoken up if I thought you were too far of the path.

soooo- I don't get the Red Box? I mean- I'm happy you are still with us and everything :grin:
I can't part with it. My boy bludawg built the cart. Appreciate the concern though!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I am vacuum sealing 100lbs of organic free range chicken thighs to sit in my deep freeze freezer. pjtexas1, hit me up in 5 years if you want some chicken that tastes somewhat like chicken. Im sure the chicken in the next 5 years will taste like plastic flavored chicken.

Back