BBQ breth. hat

OUT OF ORDER

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
were or can i get a brethren hat:icon_devil:icon_devil:icon_devil:icon_devil

Brother Parrothead has been the go-to guy on hats. He is in the midst of some big changes and a move to Florida at the present time so putting together a new order is on hold for a bit.

A lot of us want one or two, so stay tuned. :biggrin:

I was somewhat surprised that the Brethren merchandise store does not carry the hats.

I was somewhat surprised that the Brethren merchandise store does not carry the hats.

To put it mildly, the Cafe Press version Prototype was a complete POS.

Cafepress uses a generic hat, then applies a logo (silkscreen, I think)

The Brethren hat is a high quality hat to begin with, which the logo is embroidered on. It's more like a patch feel, but its not a patch, its one whole unit.

The hats are a bit more expensive, and need to be run in batches of 144 at a time.

It took Greg/Phil many months to even find an embroiderer that could get the color scheme right.

Its worth waiting for, trust me.

To put it mildly, the Cafe Press version Prototype was a complete POS.

Cafepress uses a generic hat, then applies a logo (silkscreen, I think)

The Brethren hat is a high quality hat to begin with, which the logo is embroidered on. It's more like a patch feel, but its not a patch, its one whole unit.

The hats are a bit more expensive, and need to be run in batches of 144 at a time.

It took Greg/Phil many months to even find an embroiderer that could get the color scheme right.

Its worth waiting for, trust me.

Ah! Now, I understand. Thank you!

This does cause me to wonder, however, if perhaps an expanded line of 'higher quality' items might be in order with the same embroidery system. I, for one, would be interested in a Brethren logo polo shirt. What I am thinking is a polo with the brethren logo on the lower edge of one of the sleeves. This design will allow me to put my team/company logo on the chest area of the shirt and have the brethren logo on the sleeve edge. Just one man's idea.

As it is, I'll just wait for the hats to come available again.

I've got a couple of the original hats...the quality of the embroidery was fantastic. The hats were directly emboidered with very high density. Setup alone is usually several hundred dollars.

The hats Greg procures are top quality and worth the wait and cost.

Definately worth waiting for.

Here's a close up of the front of the hat. Very nice quality.

Attachments

• IMG_0474.jpg
    IMG_0474.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 527
I so wanted to get one, but they are out... I will have to keep my eye out unless someone wants to sell me a spare they have :)

wow thanx guys i will def. keep on it and cant wait:icon_devil:icon_devil:icon_devil:icon_devil

When ever they become available I am in for 4, one for each member of the team. While we are all wishing, I would like to see a light weight jacket with the logo on it or maybe a patch type thingy we could apply to a jacket. Just my .02 cents worth and we all know what that's worth.

I am in for 3 and for a kid size :) I will have to buy a kids play bbq for Bennett so he can start practicing... sheesh is is already 6 months (on May 10) and still has no bbq of his own :(:oops:

I do not think it will be hard to sell 144 when he is able to do them. I want 4 possibly more. I know he is busy from previous threads

Hit the wrong button...saw Walt's in Clarksville and soooo want one 8)

I'm new and liking it here, I would order at least one hat. Even though I would have to explain that pig doesn't have whiskers.......

I have 2, one a working hat with pimped out beer opener, and one pristine going out hat.
IMG_3179.jpg

IMG_3180.jpg

IMG_3182.jpg

I want mine with the cool "NorcoRedneck" accessory! Have you thought about marketing that all by it's self?

Back