Got my Jack packet today, and a ??

Rub

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Received my "official" invitation today, which is pretty cool! It helps answer some questions I had, but also raises a few others...
I signed us up to hand out our leftovers, but looking at the requirements for doing this, it sounds pretty strict. I figured we could set up a table and chafing pan, but that may not cut it. Anyone with experience? Also power sounds iffy at best and I should plan on bringing a generator, right? Other than that, it sounds like a blast! :biggrin:

We handed out food in 06 and never had anyone check on us. Theres 20,000 people walking around and it was gone within 20 mins. We were set up along the creek and the power was great. We did have generators as a backup but did not need them. Enjoy yourselfs its a absolute Blast. Good Luck.

Don't worry about the samples - it's not strict. And bring the generator.

Rub--congts.
It was nice meeting up with you at Clearbrook....Every one was helpful..
The BEST of LUCK.

Thanks for the info guys, that's helpful. Guess I should have posted this up above in the Jack Q and A :oops: please move if need be.

Great meeting you and Mrs. 4Eyes too. Look forward to seeing you guys again. Good luck on the island!

I've been fortunate and sold my bbq after the Jack. Made some real nice $$$ for cancer research one year.... ;-)

I guess you have no problems getting rid of food if on the main strip. We were in the back area and it was a bit of a ghost town....But we had Guy F set up across from us as well as the Tailgate Camper that had great free drinks. Scott

While it was an honor to receive the invite, I was disappointed that the main letter was barely visible . Looks like they were running low on ink

I got my Dear John letter from the Jack folks-suitable for framing!

I don't recall any HD nosing around last year, and Ty just set out foil pans of scraps and it disappeared! We brought back Ribs for the KOA staff in Nashville for their hospitality!

Congrats Rub. I know you will represent FL well. I didn't get a chance to talk with you at Clerbrook but I was helping Bob & Cindy with Eb's Pit Stop BBQ.

Back