Baby Backs

dannypat21

is Blowin Smoke!
Did some baby backs last week. This was my last smoke on my cheap offset, I am finally getting a new custom BBQ built. I ran into a whole lotta problems on this smoke. They said 30% chance of rain LATE afternoon....at 1 in the afternoon I was getting poured on for hours. Overcooked but better than under. Extra sauced too cuz thats how the wifey likes.

043-1.jpg

039.jpg

050-2.jpg

I tend to agree with Bob -- looks yummy to me! I sooooo want to take a bite out of that last pic.

looks good Danny..so are you coming down to Costa Mesa june 12?..if so stop our spot and have a cold one with us!

Damn, they look great. I like a lot of sauce on mine too. My wife makes fun of me because I usually end up with sauce on my ears after ribs or chicken.

fred

looks good Danny..so are you coming down to Costa Mesa june 12?..if so stop our spot and have a cold one with us!

I will definetely be at the Costa Mesa comp. I have been trying to attend as many comps this year so I can start competing next year. Would love to have a cold one with you guys!

Danny

They look like they have plenty of moisture in them....they look plenty
good to eat. If anybody complains....they can have a bowl of cereal.:boxing:

Back