Sold my medium BGE today

thillin

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
:cry:

It was like a selling a child. Luckily I know it's going to a good home. Sold it to a co-worker whating to get into smoking and grilling. I told him if he ever wants to sell it, I get first chance. Delivered it to him today and gave him a quick lesson and helped him light it up.

This was my main egg I cooked on at home since the large stays in the comp trailer. She served me well the past 3 years!

My condolences, friend. However, it's good to know it has a good home. :thumb:

Do you still get visitation rights? :grin:
Sad to hear it had to go, but at least it went to someone that will appreciate it! I have an old Bandera that I haven't used in years and is just rusting on my deck, but it still would be hard to part with it. I learned everything I know about BBQ on it.

You just have to remember how happy you made the other guy! I bet he will keep it busy!

Oh man, that would be hard. I have been on the fence about selling either the small or the medium since I got my bubba keg (four eggs and a bubba is excessive, for me anyway). I just can't bring myself to do it. I work from home, I may just clean the small up good and bring it into the home office as a decoration. Decoration, yeah, that's what I am going to tell my wife.

Just got a text from him. He said he grilled up some killer burgers after I left this afternoon, and is about to throw on some steaks.

It's always hard getting rid of them...

I've sold a Spicewine, a Pitts & Spitts, two WSM's and two medium BGE's all to other brethren... At times, I'd like to have them all....just because... then realize I made the right decision.

hopefully he'll continue to get good use out of it.

Back