She Ain't Pretty - But She's CHEAP

For a minute there I thought you were talking about my old high-school "standby".

But that is a very, shall we say, interesting looking cooker. Bet it goes for next to nuthin'.

Some DFW farkers might want to start checking their driveways in the morning:twisted:

Some DFW farkers might want to start checking their driveways in the morning:twisted:

I ws just thinking, I could drive over and pick that up. Maybe for a give away at the next NTX bash:idea:

<note to self>
Do NOT take a trailer down to Tejas for the next bash!!!

I'm willing to spend $10 for a laugh or two. If I win....the DFW farker that doesn't volunteer to help me load it....just might find it early some morning.:lol: :cool:

A couple of roustabouts with a winch truck would be the way to go. That thing looks like a top heavy back breaker. 16" pipe 1/4 thick weighs 43 pounds per foot so even if some material is 1/8 you would think 600 to 800 pounds...

What is that?

Don't know if you are asking about a roustabout or a winch truck. A roustabout is an oilfield worker that does a variety of jobs in the oil patch. (verses a roughneck, that would work on a drilling rig) Their truck of choice is a one ton (or larger) flatbed that has folding gin poles on the back. A winchline runs through the A frame and can lift loads for positioning or for hauling.

hydrop3.jpg

Don't know if you are asking about a roustabout or a winch truck. A roustabout is an oilfield worker that does a variety of jobs in the oil patch. (verses a roughneck, that would work on a drilling rig) Their truck of choice is a one ton (or larger) flatbed that has folding gin poles on the back. A winchline runs through the A frame and can lift loads for positioning or for hauling.

hydrop3.jpg
I'm sorry Brother, I was actually refering to the smoker in a poor attempt of being funny.

Damn, Thirdeyes got a pic for every farkin thing. Sorta like the resident Alton Brown for us that are Bretheren numbskulls....

Some things are better off in the Free section of craigslist!

Brian

Better hurry and bid, there's only 1 day 11 hrs left.

Jeez, they are going to pay more for the auction to eBay than with they will get.

I was thinking about doing something like that with my 2 brinkmans.

Back