Attention: BBQPD

BBQ Grail

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Should you ever feel the urge to share your Tri-Tip chili recipe that you made for the recent SF/Bay Area BBQ Bash, I'd be willing to let you share it with me.

I know this is on your catering menu, so I really don't expect you to share it, but I do want to say it was some mighty fine chili. Some of the best I've ever eaten.

I'd even order it off the menu, that is if you ever were to open a restaurant.

Great Job!

Larry, c'mon...

That's the lamest suck up job I ever saw......:drama:

Bloody funny though...

Hey BBQ PD... send ME the recipe... I've got nothin to compare it to, and no chance of competin with it against you... and I promise I wont give it to Larry!:heh::heh::heh: (Typed with my fingers Crossed)

Cheers!

Bill

send it to me and I won't share it with the other two, I will keep it to myself :icon_shy U the man :thumb: not a word to them :heh: U the man :gossip: U can tell me

Larry, c'mon...

That's the lamest suck up job I ever saw......:drama:

Bloody funny though...

Hey BBQ PD... send ME the recipe... I've got nothin to compare it to, and no chance of competin with it against you... and I promise I wont give it to Larry!:heh::heh::heh: (Typed with my fingers Crossed)

Cheers!

Bill

Don't listen to them. They are conspiracists working together with a secret Chili society. Send it to me. I have my foil hat on so I am immune to their thought control. Put yours on quickly before you are tempted to send them your recipe.

Okay the foil hat is on, so here it is: :tape::tape::tape:

That WAS the best chili I've ever had. Thanks again for bringing it.

I clearly see 6 pieces of tape. Seems pretty clear to me.

Back