Discussion Thread ->***SPECIAL*** "2016 Noob Showcase! " Throwdown (Entry & Discussion Thread) Lasts All Month!

I think I need to get better with by picture taking abilities, but I'll have a go with this one...

IMG_20160612_191601.jpg

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=231846

I hope all of you become regulars after this!

I second that.

If there's one place on this forum where there is a laser-like focus of the very best cooking found on this forum, it is found here. I have seen so many noobs in the past stick around and take not only their photography, but more importantly, their cooking to a whole new level. If that ain't fun, I don't know what is!

I second that.
And a third from me!
I have seen so many noobs in the past stick around and take not only their photography, but more importantly, their cooking to a whole new level.
Hey, I think I resemble that comment! I have nothing but these TDs to thank (and all the people cooking in them) for the improvement in both my cooking and my picture taking skills! I've come a long way since December!
If that ain't fun, I don't know what is!
Lot's of farking fun and food...and my wife says it keeps me out of her hair, too!

My entry

This was done this past weekend. Smoked Salmon and made a dip for crackers or cucumber chips, smoked brisket ABT's, and homemade chocolate chip cookies.

Attachments

• salmon.jpg
    salmon.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 166
  • salmon 2.jpg
    salmon 2.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 170
  • Jalepeno.jpg
    Jalepeno.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 169
  • jalepeno 5.jpg
    jalepeno 5.jpg