THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hamiltont

is Blowin Smoke!
Name or Nickame
hamiltont
There was a pile of these in the meat counter. I'm guessing they'll be ground up for hamburger, at again an obnoxious price. Dang!!! :mad:

What's up with that label? Just curious, anybody ever buy a bone in brisket?
Australians...

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=183554

image_zpsa8329ca1.jpg

I grabbed a brisket from wally world today. $40 for a 13 lbs. 2.99/lbs. Select grade labeled excel. It was an impulse buy, I usually get choice from my butcher.

What's the scribbling at the bottom of the label. Something marked out like Boil First?
\

That's where they tell you it's actually from China in the region of Wong Dong where there feed the cattle with water runoff from the outhouse.

That is a heavy price for that piece of meat.:thumb:

About a Month ago ya'll was rubbin on me when I tole ya that is what the local HEB had them marked at here Welcome to my world:heh:

\

That's where they tell you it's actually from China in the region of Wong Dong where there feed the cattle with water runoff from the outhouse.

That is a heavy price for that piece of meat.:thumb:

What meat, only thing in the pic is fat at that price...fark

Back