THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great post! Looks like she was giving you the "Really? Pictures?" Look..

O I see you been given that look to :roll:

How is she at trimming chicken thighs? :rolleyes:

I could only dream of that chore been taken over by someone else... any one else:grin:

And Now some unsolicited advice > Stock up on the Shotgun Shells (#4 or BB preferred) your gonna need it. Shes a Heart Stealer and she can cook too.
Don't you know it.... going to be beating the boys off with a stick or shotgun :wacko:

Awesome stuff! My son is 2 and I can't wait to get him involved in Q.

Having my kids enjoy BBQ, cooking in general, and doing comps is one of the greatest blessing I could ask for!

Thanks for all the kind words, I showed my daughter and I got the "Daaaad" :drama:

Oooh-Rah!! Looks good motivator!! Job well done hardcharger!! Keep up the great work Ms. Rachel. I think you have found your calling.

Respectfully,
Petedawg70
(USMC Retired 1990 - 2010)

• Thanks
Reactions: pwa
That my friend just rules! Respect for you and for your daughter! I hope my son follows in the desire to BBQ foot steps as well. Well done and nom nom nommy!

• Thanks
Reactions: pwa
Back