THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jeffjenkins1

Babbling Farker
So, after my escursion to Southern Cali, it was time to meet Landarc and the infamous Northern Cali brethren! it started off to a shaky, with me getting off late and then arriving at Phat Matt's late, right before it closed :oops:.

I got a chance to meet Smokejumper, Marty, Sir Porks-a-lot, R2Egg2Q, Landarc, PhatMatt and Charlotte! PhatMatt was busy cleaning and such since the place was closed :shocked: .

The boys after eating our fill:

Brethren.jpg

My wife, daughter and Charlotte:

Girls.jpg

Well, the Brethren were gracious to me and my family and we all had a good time. The Beastie sandwich was great, although my daughter did her share, thanks to Smokejumper!

Damariswithtwo.jpg

We all had a great time and I learned a lot about Brethren and comp cooking! I may get into a comp or 2!

Jeff

Thanks for coming out for a visit Jeff. It was a pleasure to meet you & your family! I'm looking forward to seeing some more pr0n from that mailbox cooker of yours! :thumb:

Back