It'll prolly never happen for me but...

boogiesnap

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
For competition BBQ what would choose?
A built out 6x10 trailer or a camper trailer?
Say 10,000 dollar budget.

Sorry, I'm getting bored. No power for the 5th day. Could be worse though so I am not gonna complain.

I used a 6x10 with a rooftop a/c the past 2 years. It worked great. I just upgraded to an 06 Hobbi 200 toy hauler. Now it's multipurpose for the family.

Go for a toy hauler, the bath room and shower are a must. That will be my next acq.

Toyhauler is a great option.

But I wasn't thinking storagewise, I was more thinking creature comfort or dedicated to cooking food. 3 bay sink, electric holding tower, etc. Etc.

If you're looking for a three bay sink, etc, plus some comfort, look an Extreme BBQ Trailer. James has a living quarters option.

We love our toy hauler, however. It has a bed up front for Parsley Lady, a head and shower, a couch in back for me, and a place to put up a prep table, plus a kitchen area.

We have a Extreme trailer and love it for vending. That is what our trailer is set up for so there isn't much comfort.

If I were doing just competitions and a $10,000 budget, go with toy hauler. I am actually looking for one when we are just competing and not vending. After hanging out with some bbq friends seeing the comfort of a house on wheels, I am jeleous.

I have a small (20'OA) toy hauler. Bought it used, 3 years old. Have an FEC100, a Louisiana TG and a UDS. Total invested about $13,000.

Thanks everyone. Good thoughts.

Ron, I think an extreme is beyond 10k. Or that is for sure the route I would take.

Tyler, that's sound advice. If competing be comfy, if selling, be business.

Thanks again.

Back