WSM Cart - Help!

motoeric

Babbling Farker
Hi,

Have you created a WSM or kettle cart? We'd like to include it in the next issue of Smoke Signals.

Please post here, pm me or shoot me a note to: smokesignals AT bbq-brethren DOT net

Thanks!

Eric

Here is my current cart. It has a kettle built into the middle. The work surfaces on each side are removable so it can house a UDS or WSM on either side. Sadly, I don't know that it is in the finished state as I would like and I don't have a UDS that would work properly or a WSM to show.

IMG_0555.jpg

Whoa Trace, those are gorgeous! Any chance of sharing the plans, or better, making some to sell??

Another view of the original cart. changes were made to make it more cost effective on the 2nd one

chrisbjork.jpg

casters ended up being put on the front so it will just roll around. I tell you, the best thing ever for wsm's. Ive always meant to clean them up and take photos of them. The guy that we had build them wants nothing to do with them. I think to be profitable, your looking at 300bucks into each one. powder coated frames and stainless steel surfaces. tall enough to cut on comfortably, just long enough that you can fit 2 in the back of a fullsize short box truck.

Back