I Voted......Did You?

bbqbull

Watching over us.
Reaction score
I voted electronically today for KCBS Board Members. I hope all the other KCBS Members enacted your voting rights also and voted.

P.S. I got my bullsheet today after I voted, But I knew who I was voting for.

Mike

Anyone know why Kyle pulled out of the race?

Voted for Gene G
I am sure there are lots of great
folks in the group but ...........

Even if you don't have the Bullsheet, if you go to the KCBS website, the election questionnaires and pics are online.

If you go to the election website, if you click on the candidates name, their picture and questionnaire will also appear for you to review.

Kyle called me and told me that based upon his future plans, he did not believe he could fulfill a three year commitment and would not run and then not be able to serve the membership who voted for him.

Thanks for those who vote.

Yours in BBQ
Merl

Merl said:
Kyle called me and told me that based upon his future plans, he did not believe he could fulfill a three year commitment and would not run and then not be able to serve the membership who voted for him.

That's good that he understood his limitations of time. That takes character admit you don't have the capacity to do a good job at the moment. I tend to be one of those people that over commits a lot. I admire Kyle for this.

Linda got my vote! Ya gotta be in it to win it!

# of votes?

If you vote for just one person, does the vote count 4 times? Otherwise, should we not vote for the next best in our opinions?
Did folks vote for the bylaws or against?

LostNation said:
I voted for just one candidate, Linda Mullane.

Voted for 4 and for the bylaw change.

I really did like the email they sent out with the website info and name/pass. The whole system seemed to work well.

nancee said:
If you vote for just one person, does the vote count 4 times? Otherwise, should we not vote for the next best in our opinions?
Did folks vote for the bylaws or against?

Nancee, no it counts once. Those voting for only one are figuring they're taking a vote away from someone else who might beat Linda. that's the thought process there. Personally, I vote for four, regardless of how strongly I feel about one particular candidate.

EDIT: Just finished voting for my four candidates...

thanks for clarifying that

Jeff_in_KC said:
Nancee, no it counts once. Those voting for only one are figuring they're taking a vote away from someone else who might beat Linda. that's the thought process there. Personally, I vote for four, regardless of how strongly I feel about one particular candidate.

EDIT: Just finished voting for my four candidates...

Back