Virgina Roadtrip

BBQchef33

Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Batch Image
Reaction score
ladies.. I will be in the herndon, arlington Washington DC Area all this week. July 25-30....

Anyone wanna go out for a brew and a steak. letme know....

TK.. u gonna be around??

I hope he at least gives you a kiss first.

Did Phil pack a turtleneck?

Well we ate a Long Horn steak house. The steak was really good, but I'm not sure what gave me a case of the shits. 3 times last night and once this morning. Burning sewer water - aint experienced nothing like it since the Texoma days.

tommykendall said:
Well we ate a Long Horn steak house. The steak was really good, but I'm not sure what gave me a case of the shits. 3 times last night and once this morning. Burning sewer water - aint experienced nothing like it since the Texoma days.

I'd suspect anything named LongHorn. I'm sure Jorge would agree.

:)

Do you have a pounding sensation in your ass?

tommykendall said:
Well we ate a Long Horn steak house.

Here's the problem. You are supposed to go in and order something from the menu.

racer_81 said:
tommykendall said:

I'd suspect anything named LongHorn. I'm sure Jorge would agree.

:)

I resemble the hell out of that! :eek:

Talk about de-railed!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!! Are you sure Mary didn't slip you a little blue pill? LMFAO!!!!!

You farks owe my work a computer. :lol:

Is this what you two did last night?

Thong-Wearing Men Arrested at Wal-Mart

25 minutes ago Add Strange News - AP to My Yahoo!

SCOTTSBLUFF, Neb. - Two men who were arrested for walking through a Wal-Mart while wearing women's thong underwear blamed the stunt on a "triple-dog dare," authorities said.

The men, ages 35 and 36, bought two pair of underwear at the store Tuesday, went into a bathroom and came out wearing only the thongs and T-shirts, police said.

Witnesses said the men walked through the store and out to their car.

Police caught the men in the parking lot, and reviewed a surveillance tape before arresting them for public indecency and disorderly conduct.

When asked why they were wearing thong underwear, one of the men said a friend "triple-dog dared" them. They will not be prosecuted, authorities said.

That would explain this picture then. :lol:

dscn0347.jpg

I was going to invite him over today as I pulled the shoulder I smoked last night and put one in a while ago.

After seeing this image...I think not.

lol

PitPirate said:
I was going to invite him over today as I pulled the shoulder I smoked last night and put one in a while ago.

After seeing this image...I think not.

lol

Naw, you'd be ok IF he didn't pack and take the gay slippers with him........ :mrgreen:

Solidkick said:
Naw, you'd be ok IF he didn't pack and take the gay slippers with him........ :mrgreen:

But TK was over, IN his room from what I hear, so him having some Anal Lube leftover still could have been possible.

Back