Moink Ball Pre-Certification

Midnight Smoke

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
All this talk about them has me ready to do some for Super Bowl.

Since I am not Certified in Moink Balls, I have a question.

Picked up a bag at Costco, frozen, these are Pre-Cooked :shock:. Are those the right ones?

While I too am not certified (though I've been told that I am certifiable), yes those are the correct balls....

To bad they won't come out right because you don't have a BLUE Thermapen...

I bleieve as long as they are pre-cooked, frozen and made of beef, that is the only requirement on the ball portion. I'm sure an IMBAS representative will be along shortly.

I hope so! I submitted my application weeks ago. I'm awaiting my certificate.
If they were sumitted in 2009, then I can send you the certifiably unofficial 2009 MOINKBallers certificate. If it was posted before the deadline, then you need to take that up with the IMBAS for the official certificate. That is if they haven't burned down the certificate factory.

FYI The rules are posted here somewhere. I didn't know there were rules when I made mine. Not really sure why anyone would want to use precooked meatballs or why it's a rule for that matter. I'm withdrawing my request for certification cause the ones I made from scratch were sooooo good. I think I'll call them DOINK-balls. LOL

I hope so! I submitted my application weeks ago. I'm awaiting my certificate.

Slipped by me in all of the holiday confusion. You should have reminded me. Contrary to popular belief, I do have a life outside of the Brethren :-D

Send me your e-mail address.

Back