Nor Cal Brethren Chili cook off help for Veterans

A

a55bag

Ok guys there is a chili cook off in rocklin and the organization I volunteer with has gotten a free booth to cook chili at the problem is no one really has ever had any experience in a chili cook off. We are willing to put up the booth to a brethren and let them take the prize money if they were to win but you as the brethren need to supply the ingredients for the chili. Basically we are using it for a community out reach to help reach some more Iraq and Afghanistan veterans. I will post a link to the rules and regulations below please any volunteers would be great thank you again for all your support

http://www.rocklinchamber.com/userdocuments/File/2011 Chili Booth Application.pdf

55-I'm a Yuba City transplant from many years ago. I 'd be there to do the chili comp in a minute! Best wishes for a successful competition!

I guess what I am asking for is someone to come and do the cooking and if they win the can keep the prize and all the other goodies that come along with the cook off The Soldiers Project just needs someone to come and cook their own chili

I know someone in Rocklin.......Hellllllllloooooow Larry.............tap tap tap........is this thing on?

I would love to have a brethren tackle the cooking for this event if possible. please dont make me outsource it to the fire department

ok so it looks like this is going to have to be tackled by my mom can you all give me any pointers or suggestions that you wish someone would have told you when you did your first cook off.

Back