• Fried Chicken Stuffers... (pr0nographic)

Phrasty

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Howdie Strangers... :wink:

It's been too long. Been working day and nights recently so I really haven't had the time to post... much less cook.

I had to make some time tonight for a cook. Had fun with some fried chicken. I was gonna fry them as I usually do but I thought of adding a little surprise. I wanted to stuff my lollipop legs and wing flats with something. Looked in the deep freeze and saw some chorizo I had made a while back. Thought that would be awesome with some cream cheese and asiago... Brethren... I must say... it was... simply...Amazing! All kinds of goodness!

It kinda looked like this.
Got all the chicken cleaned up, lollipopped & seasoned with my chicken rub & heavy cream:
7f2252c7.jpg

0d62d348.jpg

ae77e973.jpg

6c4983bf.jpg

Once that was done I focussed on the stuffing. As I said it was simply some home made chorizo, asiago cheese & cream cheese with a bit more of the chicken rub and a bit of scotch bonnet mixed in for heat:
a7bde3c4.jpg

4291f866.jpg

When I prep the legs I remove the pin bone and doing so I get a nice little pocket. I made full use of it! :thumb: Stuffed that sucker up with the sausage mixture!
159e4abe.jpg

d45b7056.jpg

c7238437.jpg

e081d88a.jpg

Then I did a couple wing flats
f8812a31.jpg

c7e1b1d4.jpg

Got the fire going after it all seasoned up for a bit and started frying! :becky:
80c8d3f6.jpg

140684db.jpg

Dinner turned out a bit "informal" so to speak! We all dined fireside!!! It was too farking good to wait til it was all done! We were all full by the time the last batch came off the fire! I'll be doing this again for sure!

Here are the wing flats! They were like little chicken chorizo pockets of awesomeness!
3bdd8060.jpg

...and the lollipop legs weren't too shabby either! :thumb:
262a9961.jpg

541a3924.jpg

I have no clue why I've never done this before! I won't be making that mistake again! :heh:

I'm gonna try make it on a bit more regular guys... even to say Hi! Work has a mean habit of getting in the way & that's just no fun! :wink: Hope everyone is well!

Cheers

Oh holy cow...I need to go to bed before I get myself in trouble. That looks absolutely out-of-this world! I'm definitely stealing this idea. In a million years, I never would have thought to do that. Fan-farking-tastic!

I don't know how to say this brother but that is just so wrong.

You have two left hands and one of them is

PINK! blech!!

:wink:

I don't know how to say this brother but that is just so wrong.

You have two left hands and one of them is

PINK! blech!!

:wink:

It's called being "multicultural" :heh: That, and I only drink with my left! :thumb:

Holy farkamoley Phrasty... :shocked:

I've never seen chicken done like that but I'd sure as heck like to bury my face in a plate of it! :clap:

I want that for breakPhast!
Seems like alot of love went in there Ph.!

Mr. Simon, please stop posting such offensives pron! Dude! That looks pharking unreal!(as phu would say). way to go

That looks so great! Ironically there is a food truck here in Columbia that I saw on the cooking channel last week that does stuffed chicken wings. I was gonna hit up the truck but I might just try it myself!

Thanks Guys!

Mr. Simon, please stop posting such offensives pron! Dude! That looks pharking unreal!(as phu would say). way to go

:heh: Sorry Roy! My apologies! :wink::wink:

That looks seriously off the hook brother. I've never had a bigger craving for fried chicken than the one I'm having right now. Fanfarkingtastic!

Nice work Phrasty, that is very creative. The best thing is that you can stuff whatever you have on hand in there and it would be good. Lots of possibilities.

Back