TQ and Tylers website is now online

TuscaloosaQ

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
we have for a long time been prompted to get an online website, well here it is www.shirleyfabrication.com We will be adding to the site it is a clean and easy to navigate site and that is what I wanted. The bbq community has been good to me, we offer jam up cookers at very affordable prices. I can say this I will put our quality and craftsmanship against the best in the country. Check all our work out we can do it all when it comes to fabrication. We have been blessed. here these words I will never compromise our quality and integrity for any reason. To this day I have never had one complaint about our work. If it takes losing money whatever I sell will be right and the customer will be satisfied and that is how we operate. Me and Tyler are the welders, layout men, fitters, painters, secretary and janitors we do it all. Thanks to all who have contributed to our success!!!! I will always help the guy at home who want to do his own build we have nothing to hide. Check out our video many more will be added and the quality will be better, I aint ready for Hollywood and that is a fact. Thanks and God bless TQ and Tyler

The Email will be working by weeks end!!!!

That is a great looking site and your quality work really shows in the pictures.

Not going to lie, I want the big patio model that you have, but I have to pay my student loans off first before I make a major investment. :tsk:

All of you guys are the ones that make anybody successful. People helping people, giving advice although we never will always agree on everything at the end of the day we are here because we all love cooking, BBQ, and the challenges it sometimes presents. I cruise thru here all the time and learn even from someone whom we may think or consider a novice everyone has something to offer. I had never even thought of cooking a brisket..... Now it is like second nature. That piece of meat does not intimidate me one bit. I can do it low and slow or hot and fast and learned it all here. Yep it is a good place!!!!!!!!

Nice website. Congrats. Like your patio model with the warmer alot. Would grab one in a second if the shipping out here wasn't a killer. Good luck!

Good for you and Tyler and I'm so happy for you taking this important step forward.

REALLY nice website. Love the bass boat!
Now, all you need to do is put a link back to the Brethren on your home page and put the link to your site in your sig.:thumb:

I love the simple, clean looking website. It is very easy to navigate. I suspect with your quality of work and the reasonable prices listed you are going to be very busy!

TQ, your quality looks exceptional and your prices are great. What kind of turn around are you looking at for some of your non custom stuff? Also what is the difference between your custom deluxe and your deluxe model?

What kind of temps can be expected in the warming boxes? Can those be used to cook or are they specifically for keeping warm? Thanks

Congrats on the new site. I wish you and your son much success! (You can't go wrong with that kind of quality!) :-D

Back