Pulled Pork for lunch!

chad

somebody shut me the fark up.
Anne let me purchase a few things at Sam's Friday night :D So, I got a double pack of pork butt - froze one and cooked the other Saturday.

Got a pack of three racks of spare ribs -- froze 'em in seperate bags. At least one will get cooked next Saturday when the mom-in-law comes over for my sons (I'll probably get involved, too) to update the speaker system in her Lincoln Towncar -- they swear these are OEM style replacements :D We'll see!!

Cooked the pork butt in the ECB yesterday while doing the "rent the trailer to haul the Suzuki to the shop and then go by Sam's and use the trailer to haul the new shed home" mod. Got the bike to the shop and got the new Rubbermaid shed home.

Put the shed together while watching the cooker and getting ready to deep fry some Cornish game hens. Removed the butt at 195 and put in the ice chest -- finally got around to pulling it when it was down to 160 a few hours later. Panned it up and then put it in the oven this morning at 250 for 3 hours while I went off to church. Good eats!

Did the game hens with cajun butter injection and rubbed them down inside and out with seasoned salt and Tony C. Man do these little birds fry up NICE!!

DFLittle said:
At least one will get cooked next Saturday when the mom-in-law comes over for my sons (I'll probably get involved, too) to update the speaker system in her Lincoln Towncar -- they swear these are OEM style replacements :D We'll see!!

You would think that a Lincoln Towncar would not need a speaker system update,,,,,will Detroit never get it? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You would think that a Lincoln Towncar would not need a speaker system update,,,,,will Detroit never get it?

It's a '93 and even though the car is garage kept the speakers still get cooked after a few years. This is my mom-in-law's car - '93 with only 45K on the clock! :D Light blue, white interior, real clean (can you tell I wouldn't mind buying it??)

Back