Stoker WIFI and Apple Network Setup Issues

F

FastEddieM

Guys and assist would be great. I have a stoker wifi and I'm trying to set it up for wireless without using a bridge (I've had success with that.) I have the stoker wifi and an Apple Airport Extreme. When I follow the instructions from Rock's I get an error message. "Wifi failed Ethernet on" The ethernet cable has been removed so I'm not sure what this is. I sent a message to Rocks and they sent over an email with a link to an Apple forum with some settings to adjust. I've done so and it still won't got. If anyone has had success fixing this problem I'd greatly appreciate the help!

Here's the apple threadhttps://discussions.apple.com/message/18128727#18128727

On the older versions the etherenet cable must be in place to make the initial settings of the stoker, then it can be removed and the stoker powered down and rebooted to have the changes take effect.

I am not sure what the current version requires for initial setup.

I set my apple router to recognize the stoker's specific MAC address, and assign it the same IP every time. This eliminated the connection problems substantially, and means I don't have to type a different IP into StokerLog each time.

Back